express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

happiness quotes

Go down

happiness quotes Empty happiness quotes

Post by Sam Tue May 28, 2013 6:26 pm

The mind is the source of happiness and unhappiness. Buddha Possessing material comforts in no way guarantees happiness. Only spiritual wealth can bring true true happiness . Konosuke Matsushita The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. Henry Ward Beecher The address of your happiness is www.your.mind. Yin and Yang of Happiness Vadim Kotelnikov Happiness is not about life-business balance, it's about life-business synergy... More Vadim Kotelnikov Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life , the whole aim and end of human existence. Aristotle Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. Nathaniel Hawthorne Absolutely, God's allies will have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve. They are those who believe and lead a righteous life. For them happiness in this life, and in the Hereafter. Such is God's inviolable law. This is the true triumph. Quran Happiness is a continuous creative activity. Yin and Yang of Entrepreneurial Creativity Baba Amte If a householder moulds himself according to the circumstances just like nature moulds Herself according to seasons and performs his Karma then only shall he acquire happiness. Rig Veda We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it. George Bernard Shaw There is no stress in the world, only people thinking stressful thoughts and then acting on them. Wayne Dyer Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords. Samuel Johnson Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see a bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses. Dale Carnegie There is no such thing as happiness, for an unfulfilled wish causes pain, and attainment brings only satiety. Schopenhauer I look on that man as happy, who, when there is question of success, looks into his work for a reply. COCA Principle of Achievement Ralph Waldo Emerson Happiness is not a goal ; it is a by-product. Eleanor Roosevelt As for happiness, it is not something you experience, it's something you remember. Mark Twain Happiness is the true beauty weapon. Susan Sarandon The good life , as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy – I mean that if you are happy you will be good. Bertrand Russell A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short. Andre Maurois I've come to believe that seeking happiness is not a frivolous pursuit. It's honorable and necessary. And most people forget even to think about it. Goldie Hawn

Sam
Admin

https://express.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down